10 Power Phrases to use in your YouTube title

As a Realtor I am always looking for ways to market and advertise my self and my properties...

As we all know, video is an excellent marketing and advertising tool.  Realtors and Real Estate Agents are using video more and more.


Here is some excellent information I came across on Twitter, about how to create powerful YouTube titles that people cannot resist clicking on....


FROM THE TWITTER OF:

"I study 200 YouTube channels every week.

All I do is read video titles, look at how many views they got, and try to find patterns between successful videos."

Here are 10 phrases I see working each week:

🌞Change my Life

⚖️The Truth About

🛑I Stopped

🛏️I Regret

👷Do This

⏱️In [Time Frame]

🐣Beginner

🚫Without

🤡You’re Doing It Wrong

🧙‍♂️This Is What I’d Do


1/ “Changed My Life”


Everyone wants to change their life, and this phrase also builds curiosity because it opens a loop — how did it change your life?

Ex:

“i read a book a week for a year and it changed my life”

“Push Up Challenge That Will Change Your Life (30 DAYS RESULTS)”



2/ “The __ Truth About”


This phrase makes you feel like you’re about to get insider information.


Ex:

“the UGLY truth of entrepreneurship you don't see…”

“The Freaky Truth Of 1¢ Shiba Inu”



3/ “I Stopped”


Putting this phrase before something good builds curiosity by making you wonder, “Why would you stop something good?”


Ex:

“I've Stopped Asking People to Subscribe. You Should too.”

“I Stopped Working Out for 15 Days *Here's What Happened*”



3/ “I Stopped”


Putting this phrase before something good builds curiosity by making you wonder, “Why would you stop something good?”


Ex:

“I've Stopped Asking People to Subscribe. You Should too.”

“I Stopped Working Out for 15 Days *Here's What Happened*”


·

4/ “I Regret”


Our culture is obsessed with avoiding regrets, so this phrase tugs on a deep fear we all have.


Ex:

“5 Bourbons I Regret Buying - Overpriced AND Overhyped!”

“8 Hunting Rifles I Regret Buying”



5/ “Do This”


This phrase opens a loop and makes you ask, “What do I need to do to get what I want?”


Ex:

“Do THIS to Get Him Hooked in the EARLY STAGES of Dating”

“Do THIS And You Will Never Hit A Fat Iron Shot”



6/ “In [Time Frame]”


Time frames make big goals feel more achievable.


Ex:

“10K Followers in 10 Days (MY NEW STRATEGY!)”

“Become a Better Reader in 8 Minutes”



7/ “Beginner”


Beginners are a big, hungry, eager-to-learn subset of every audience.


Ex:

“How To Get Your First Push Up - Beginner Calisthenics and Motivation”

“Copywriting For Beginners: How To Get Started Fast (With No Experience)”



8/ “Without”


People have excuses for why they can’t reach a goal, but when you say “without [their excuse]", it gets rid of it so they have to watch.


Ex: 

“How to Grow Booty Faster! (WITHOUT STRENGTH EXERCISES)”

“How To Make Money With Youtube Shorts Without Making Videos”



9/ “You’re Doing It Wrong”


We think we know what we're doing in life, but when someone tells us were doing something simple wrong, it gets our attention.


Ex:

“Eggs Are Great For Protein... But You're Doing It Wrong”

“15 Everyday Things You’re Doing Wrong That Will Shock You!”



10/ “This Is What I’d Do”


As a beginner, if someone experienced tells you what they would do, you listen.


Ex:

“IF I HAD TO START FROM 0, THIS IS WHAT I WOULD DO | DO THIS to Hit 10k Followers On Instagram”

“If I Were Starting A YouTube Channel In 2022, This is What I'd Do”






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't sell your home without a Realtor... here's 4 reasons why...

Earn Big Money by Referring friends, family and co-workers that want to Buy or Sale a home...

For Real Estate Agents: 10 automated systems for attracting home buyers and sellers...